ancient warfare

Regole del forum
Collegamenti al regolamento del forum in varie lingue ed alle norme sulla privacy in italiano.
teg
Naufrago
Naufrago

ancient warfare

Messaggio da teg »

This year I will finish my dissertation about ancient warfare. If somebody interested in it - I can send its electronic version. My e-mail address is teghist@yandex.ru.

AdlerTS
cavalier del forum
cavalier del forum

Messaggio da AdlerTS »

What you mean for ancient ? Napoleon, Romans or WWI ?

Mal no far, paura no gaver.
Ron
ixolan
ixolan

Define Ancient ?

Messaggio da Ron »

If we are talking about Ancient History then Wikipedia will explain it resonably well

The term classical antiquity is often used to refer to ancient history since the beginning of recorded Greek history in about 776 BC .This coincides, roughly, with the traditional date of the founding of Rome in 753 BC, the beginning of the history of ancient Rome Although the ending date of ancient history is disputed, scholars use the fall of the Western Roman Empire or the death of the emperor Justinian I or the coming of Islam and the rise of Charlemagne as the end of ancient European history.

If you are talking about Ancient Coins then visit my Blog to learn a bit about my collection :lol:
http://poormansguide.blogspot.com/

Ciao

Ron

As a British soldier, I was stationed in the Trieste area from October 1945 until January 1947
teg
Naufrago
Naufrago

Messaggio da teg »

Of course, ancient history means the history of antiquity. The theme of my dissertation is Polybius views on warfare.

Torna a “English section”